Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hey! You Can't Wear That!

This is Mic...Oh my bad it is Present Bif from Back to the Future

Michael Jeffries the CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch, says that only cool kids who are skinny and has the looks can only wear his clothes. Honestly, though something wrong with Michael Jeffries. I mean he honestly looks ugly himself, and he is stating that good looking people should only wear his clothes... I honestly, feel that Michael thinks that
This is Michael Jeffries...I know right telling us 
what beauty is, please 
it is the end of the world if somebody who is different tries one of his products.
However, I do admire his honesty and guts. I mean think about it, there are ugly people around the world, like him. Who can not shop at his own store. LOL! I honestly think is not fair of what he did to target a certain group of teens since being a teenager is a really hard stage in life. Why? Well because teenagers go through a lot of changes thorough their bodies and souls, which is kind of hard to deal with. Since it is the time where teens start to develop feelings for each other, and we are scared to ask them out since we feel 'ugly.' After receiving tons of advertisements target us by telling teenagers that we are all ugly, and you need to try our product in order to be cool. However, if you are not one of us then you should become like us otherwise you would be a loser for the rest of your life. That is really stupid since it is all ready bad enough that we are dealing with the fact our bodies and minds are changing, but the way that society looks at us? It just pisses me off because everyday I see these ads everywhere telling me that I am not beautiful, so to be beautiful you gotta try our products. These ads are affecting teen's thoughts and opinions of what beauty is really is like. Since these companies' ads throw at us with these 'perfect bodies,' and telling us to become these perfect bodies. When reality those bodies are not so healthy, and not even close to having a 'perfect body.' Honestly, though there is no such thing as a perfect body you are already beautiful in your own special way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment