me to communicate with them whenever we had projects to do together. I never post any of my pictures on the internet because I am aware of the dangers on the internet. However, I did set my accounts to privacy settings, so that my friends and family can only see it. The kind of information I allow others to have access to is really...nothing but my profile because it does have some information of where I go to school. Anyways, I just want to give some helpful tips for people to post something safe, which are:
- If you must post a picture online, post one that doesn't have anything that would identify your where you live. And no inappropriate pictures.
- If someone wants to take inappropriate pictures/webcam shots of you, refuse it and immediately call an adult.
- Personnel information about yourself e.g. your birthdate, real name, where go to school and e.t.c.
- Change your privacy settings from public's eye to friends/certain friends'
- Be smart! Tell yourself that posting personnel things online is no good because there maybe someone stalking you.
- If friends pressure you into something you know if it is not right then do not do it! Otherwise, if authorities found out you were involved in it then you will be in big trouble for the rest of your LIFE!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment